As a not for profit organization, all of us at CHC Learning Center are extremely grateful for your generous giving. Donations to CHC are utilized to:
- Improve quality of care for students and families
- Increase excellence in services, and
- Make an important difference in the lives of many.
CHC is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. CHC is eligible to receive donations, grants, and bequests to assist us in our mission. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Donate Now:
Together We Make A Difference!
There are many ways to support and give:
- Make an immediate difference with a monetary one time or recurring monthly pledge donation, or a gift in kind to help CHC Learning Center meet the most pressing needs of students and program.
- Choose to give a gift of dedication by honoring someone special.
- Give a gift in loving memory of an individual or several individuals
Note: A notification of your tribute or memorial gift will be sent promptly to the person/people indicated.
Planned giving costs you nothing now, and gives you the satisfaction of knowing that you are providing for a charitable organization’s future.
- You can modify your bequest if circumstances change during your lifetime
- You retain full control and use of your assets during your lifetime
- Gifts from your estate may be exempt from federal estate taxes
Give a gift that makes an impact after your lifetime. Set up a bequest and create a legacy with your will. A donation in your will or living trust, called a bequest, allows you to support the work of CHC without parting with assets today. Some advantages include:
- Simple to set up
- Can be changed at anytime
- Could provide estate tax relief
If you would like to learn more about planned giving options, or let us know CHC is a part of your estate plans, please contact us. We would be happy to meet with you, your attorney, or financial advisor in person to discuss various options for giving, and would be delighted to offer a tour of CHC.
Eliminate Potential Taxes and Enjoy Reliable Payments. Protect your heir’s inheritance. If your estate is at a taxable level, a Charitable Trust is a wonderful way to make a gift to CHC, and at the same time assure increased resources go to your heirs. How does a charitable trust work?
- You transfer assets into a lead trust
- The trust pays CHC for a specified term
- At the end of the term, the principal passes to your heirs with reduced tax liability
With a CRT, you can receive income each year for the rest of your life from assets, cash, stock or real estate, you give to the trust. Your income can be either variable or a fixed amount. After your lifetime, the remaining balance of your gift supports our mission.
Some advantages to a CRT include:
- A partial charitable deduction, when you itemize
- Up-front capital gains tax relief
- Professional management of assets available
- Future estate tax relief
Enjoy a lifetime of payments while supporting CHC Learning Center. You may wish to consider this form of giving if you want to reduce your current income taxes with an income tax charitable deduction. Do you have assets that would be advantageous to give away during your lifetime, such as cash, or funds earning low interest rates? Contact your attorney for recommendations on how best to proceed. After your lifetime, the remaining balance of your gift supports the mission of CHC.
- Some advantages of a Charitable Gift Annuity include:
- A partial charitable deduction, when you itemize
- Payments for life (starting now or deferred)
- Capital gains income reportable over your life expectancy
Double your donation with a matching gift – apply for an employer gift match if your company participates in a corporate gift matching program. Contact your HR office to find out if your donation is eligible.
Also give at your place of work through payroll deductions via United Way or SEFA.
Give a gift through beneficiary designation. You name CHC Learning Center as the beneficiary to your retirement plan assets, life insurance, insurance annuities, CDs, Savings Bonds, etc.
Here are some of the benefits:
- You can leave other, less-taxed assets to your family
- You can also change your mind at any time
- CHC Learning Center can put the full amount of your gift to good work
An endowment fund is similar to a permanent saving account. The principal of the original contribution is never spent – only a portion of its earning is annually allocated for the purpose of the endowment. The remaining amount of the fund earned income is reinvested to ensure future financial growth.
If you would like to learn more about the different ways to support CHC Learning Center, contact us.
All of us at CHC thank you for your generosity!
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. For this reason, CHC will not sell or trade its donors’ personal or contact information with anyone else, nor will we send mailing or emails to you on behalf of other organizations. If it is your preference, you can indicate that you wish to give your gift anonymously.
We would like to recognize you with our other planned giving donors. If you prefer to remain anonymous, your request will be honored.
We welcome comments about your gift and your inspiration to give! For more information, please contact CHC Learning Center at (716) 831-8422 or email email@example.com.
To mail your donation, send your gift to:
CHC Learning Center
1085 Eggert Road
Amherst, NY 14226
To give online: make a one time or a recurring gift, click on a link below:
Network for Good: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/chclc
CHC expresses our deepest appreciation and gratitude for all our donors and supporters!